Silvered water

Silver is non-toxic, non-irritating to tissues, tasteless and safe to drop in the eyes.

Silvered water – water having silver ions the concentration of which is measured in milligrams per liter (mg/l).

Silver is non-toxic, non-irritating to tissues, tasteless and safe to drop in the eyes. It is safe and effective, even for children and pets. It can be used externally, orally or inhaled into the lungs. Unlike common antibiotics, which are proven to cause fungus and yeast infections, ionic silver does not damage the intestines, liver or kidneys. Dosage amount depends on the product strength, and the reason for use.

Its benefits are:

  • Silver has an opposite electrical charge as pathogens, and since opposites attract, it has the ability to effectively attract and disable invaders and transport them out of the body.
  • Destroys bacteria, viruses, germ and other pathogens. Use on antibacterial disinfection.
Shopping cart
0

No products in the basket.